Ginger Hair oil & Ginger juice for hair massage stimulates the hair follicles in the scalp while improving blood circulation.It is one of the best ingredients you could use to promote hair growth.there are some aids you can lean on to ease and boost the hair growth process.
There are some easy ways to use ginger juice for hair care. And Three Types Process Of ginger for hair care.
1. Treatment of Flaky Skylaps
Sesame oil = 4 to 5 drops
Ginger paste = 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice = 1 teaspoon
- Take the first spoon and add 2 tbsp ginger paste, 4 sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients to get this paste equal.
- Then split your hair into sections and slice this paste into your skull.
- Slowly massage for a few minutes and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your shampoo with warm water in warm water.
2. Use of ginger for hair regrowth
Olive oil = 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil = 1 teaspoon
Ginger Paste = 2 tablespoons
Almond oil = ½ teaspoon
- Take the first bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of ginger paste, 1 teaspoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon almond oil.
- Apply this hair mask to your skull on the upper skin and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water. (Shampoo)
3. Ginger paste massage
Water = 2 tablespoons
Ginger = 1 teaspoon
- Make ginger and water paste with blender.
- Apply this paste to your scalp area and keep it in the head for 20 minutes.
- Then wash the shampoo head.
Also Read Article:- Olive Oil for Massage
Ginger is a natural ingredient. Promotes hair growth. The skin in the skull promotes circulation.
It has antiseptic properties. Which is cured in flaky scalp. That makes your skin dandruff free. Use such ingredients from your kitchen shelf to know your hair.