Coriander juice for skin are traditionally used to make oil. It has rich affinity for antioxidants, vitamin C and beta carotene. Which makes your skin smooth and soft.
Coriander juice for skin – Six Step
1. Coriander and Aloe vera Facepack
- Crush coriander and aloe vera grapes. And crushing coriander on your skin.
- Sprinkle 5-6 minutes.
- Try the combination of fresh coriander leaves and aloe vera gel to get rid of the initial signs of wrinkles and old age.
- 2 times a week.
2. Coriander with lemon juice
Lemon juice: – 2 tablespoons
- Crush coriander and mix it with lemon juice.
- Massage this pack for 10-15 minutes.
- Use coriander leaves and lemon juice only and apply it on the affected area and massage the face.
3. Dhania Face Pack
Rice Powder: – 1 teaspoon
Dahin: – 1 teaspoon
- Mix yogurt, rice powder, coriander leaves.
- Applying for 15-20 minutes on the face.
- Face mask makes your skin fresh. Take only healthy leaves, ghee, rice powder and apply it on your face.
- 3 times a week.
Also read Article:- Makeup for night party
4. Coriander Mask
- For masks, first you need to bring the leaves to the grain flour. Mix and paste it with milk, honey and lemon juice. Then apply it as a mask until it gets dry.
- Do 2 time a week.
Make a paste of coriander and apply this paste for 10 minutes to remove black buds under the eye. Which gives you a better result.
6. Coriander Facepack
Coriander: – 1 teaspoon paste
Heat lemon: – 1 teaspoon paste
- Make an interest by mixing coriander and lemon turmeric.
- Put this paste on your face for 10 minutes.
- Do it twice a week.
- DarkSpot in your skin that gives your skin a natural glow.
- Heat is a vitamin that gives up to a fracture in your skin.
Also Read Article:- College Girls Makeup